1. General. This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domains “ccthrive.org” (the “website”) is a complimentary information service offered by the ccThrive, Inc. (“ccThrive”) at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. ccThrive reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property/Hyperlinks. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Copyright and Hyperlinks sections of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions.
3. Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. ccThrive makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
4. Indemnification. You agree that you will hold harmless ccThrive and its officers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party. In no event will ccThrive or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Opinions/Recommendations. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of ccThrive or endorsed by ccThrive.
6. Linked Sites/Third-Party Content. These Terms and Conditions apply only to this website. ccThrive may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of ccThrive. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by ccThrive of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website. Under no circumstances will ccThrive be held liable, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, reliance on, or any content, goods or services available on any other website to which this website links. You should direct any concerns to that website’s administrator.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by ccThrive, which is headquartered in the State of Vermont, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States territories and other countries around the world. By accessing this website you agree that any action at law or equity arising or in any way relating to this website, shall be filed only under the statutes and laws of the State of Vermont, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of the State of Vermont in and for the County of Chittenden, and the United States District Court for Vermont with respect to such matters. ccThrive makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.